View My Stats

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Home sick

Called in sick to work today. Just felt so shit when I woke up. Felt like I hadn't slept a wink and throat was so sore and could barely talk. Used up my last sick day now and probably going to get my arse kicked as they are so pedantic about people taking sick days. Fuck em though. If I'm sick I'm sick. Still have a major headache too, but thankfully the stomach pains seem to be gone. Just stayed in bed all day so far, don't have the motivation to do anything. Slept a fair bit too. My 2 dogs have kept me company the whole time, curled up beside me. They are so sweet.
Went and saw my bf's, fathers new dog last night. It's a Japanese spitz. Very cute. Reminds me of one of my dogs, when he was a puppy, though mine is a completely different breed. I could have stayed for hours just petting and playing with her. Puppies are just gorgeous.
Can't wait to get my new i phone tomorrow. Hope someone is home to sign for it. Getting it delivered to my parents house. Thinkin now, that perhaps I should have got it sent to work instead.
Good thing about being sick, is I don't feel like eating. So so far I have had no food for today. Will more then likely have to eat something at tea, so I think I will just have 2 pieces of toast. Should keep bf happy. I have weigh in at weight watchers tomorrow, think it will be another gain though. I am hoping I will be surprised though if I eat very little tomorrow as well. Wonder how long it takes to actually start losing weight when you reduce your food intake?
Forgot to take my valpro this morning, well I slept past the time I am meant to take it. Never mind. Will just have to make sure I take tonights dose. Might be why I am still feeling a bit flat and lifeless though. Been thinking of suicide a bit lately and about cutting myself. Not really sure why these thoughts keep popping into my head. Guess its the whole depression thing, plus the fact the weather is getting colder and yuk now.
Think I might have another sleep now or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment