View My Stats

Monday, April 12, 2010

Feeling yuk

I really hate mondays. They are the shittiest day of the week. Work is really shit on a monday, its so busy. I work in a call centre, and the calls all seem to be shit too. No breaks between calls, it sucks. I really felt like calling in sick today, but dragged myself in. Had stomach pains and a bad headache for most the day and generally just felt like shit. Not sure what is going on with my stomach, having tests done on friday. I seem to get a lot of stomach pains.
On a positive note, I ordered myself a new phone. An iphone! Should get it on Wednesday. Can't wait! Had a dream last night that I wanted one and that my friend got one and I was really jealous, so decided what the hell and actually did buy one. Well its on a cap. Had finished my contract for my previous phone. Ordered it on my lunch break, over the phone and it took forever. Think I had an inexperienced customer service rep or something, he kept putting me on hold without telling me and all sorts of things. Think we got there in the end though.
The cutting back on my food has gone ok so far I guess. Didn't have breakfast or lunch yesterday and tea was a bowl of soup and 1 piece of garlic bread. Today I had a small bowl of All Bran for breakfast, Soup for lunch and normal tea. So wasn't real good. But bit by bit I am hoping to make it less and less. Didn't drink very much fluid today, had a coffee in the morning, a quarter a bottle of water and half a cup of tea. Just didn't feel thirsty and my pain in the gut didn't help things. Hopefully I can try to drink more tomorrow and eat a bit less.
Feeling a bit flat today as well, mood wise. Guess its the feeling unwell and the shitty weather. Its been grey and cold and raining on and off. Plus the whole, I hate mondays thing also. Didn't really take my meds properly either on the weekend so that doesn't help things either. Forgot to take them. Not good really. Get so sick of taking pills. 1 valpro in the morning, 1 at night with 2 endep tablets. Plus I have been trying that inner health plus stuff to see if it helps with my gut problems. Hasn't seemed to so far. Going to try eliminating dairy to see if I am perhaps lactose intolerant now.
Thats really all I have to report on so far. Nothing else has really happened. Just played a lot of PS3 yesterday too. Loving the Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty. And yes I am a girl that plays it. Lol a lot of guys don't seem to believe it when they find out a chick can play it. Haha and they hate it when I beat them! :)
Stay Safe.

~s~

No comments:

Post a Comment